GWAN UAT Test Manager – Outside IR35
The UAT Test Manager leads, co-ordinates and manages all aspects of User Acceptance Testing on the project. Taking Ownership of testing and ensuring all testing activities and deliverables are produced to the highest standard and delivered on time and that all project stage gates and governance items relating to testing are satisfied.
Working with the Supplier and Business Work to design, plan and execute user acceptance tests they will ensure that the GWAN Network is tested, validated, and piloted on time and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Work with the Business and Project teams to design and plan user acceptance tests.
- Produce a comprehensive Programme level UAT Test Strategy and approach
- Determine all testing requirements and setup tools and ways of working.
- Work with the project managers to plan the pilot.
- Manage testers’ work throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time.
- Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the Network is tested, validated, and piloted on time and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Lead the defect management and triage process
- Co-ordinate test execution and provide regular results and dashboards
- Ensure that the team follows the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach.
- Review test, validation, and pilot results to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria.
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure adherence to testing standards.
- Ensure all project stage gates and governance items relating to testing are satisfied
- Effective risks and issues management. Ensure problems are resolved and escalated as appropriate
- Experience of managing and running testing on global programmes with multi release and geography test cycles
- Strong, resilient leader who can steer the team and provide test leadership across the project
- Ability to engage, build relationships with geographically disparate teams
- Good understanding User Acceptance Testing management and practices
- Experience of being part of a project management team in a fast paced, virtual, international and demanding work environment
- Excellent analytical skills including an ability to analyse and structure data into meaningful reports.