Solution Architect inside IR35
A Private bank in the UK provides transactional banking services to their clients, the majority of which are payments (domestic and international). The current platform in which they do this is called 2g (2nd generation) and this is over 10 years old. 2g was replaced by GSP and GSP was replaced by banking 2.0.
Private bank are moving from 2g to banking 2.0 and the strategy will be to migrate the journeys (payments, amend my details, setup bene’s etc). The 2 platforms need to coexist for a period of time until the last journey is migrated. The immediate need is for a solution architect to understand how the ID/V (identification and verification) on 2g can play nice with the DSP (digital Service Platform). DSP is forgerock and transmit technologies.
- Proficiency in Application Architecture and Design on at least one technology platform
- Prior experience working within a Cloud / DevOps environment
- Expertise on Infrastructure Design and concepts in distributed platforms
- Expertise on Integration concepts, techniques and patterns
- Prior experience on designing business driven micro services
- Good knowledge on APIs and Messaging infrastructure and standards
- Ability to learn and assess new technologies quickly