Solution Architect – Inside IR35
An overview of the role:
We are currently supporting a leading UK Retail that is seeking an Architect to join the team. These are London based roles you will become part of the Digital teams, developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance customer communications
- Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team.
- Good experience of working within Banking, either Retail Banking , Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
- Strong background in solution architecture and/or enterprise architecture
- Strong consulting skills and experience – able to shape and drive consultative outcomes with clients
- Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking etc.)
- Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
- Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
- TOGAF 9 or Open Group certification is desirable but not imperative
- Experience in projects working with or managing offshore teams
- Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques.