Solution Architect – Inside IR35
The financial institution is delivering a key and strategic Identity and Access Governance solution utilizing SailPoint’s access controls, lifecycle management and governance capabilities. We are seeking a SailPoint Solution Architect to join the team and assist with the analysis and integrations of IAM toolsets and our Privileged Access Management (PAM) product into SailPoint IIQ.
- 10+ years of professional work experience in Identity and Access Governance (IAG) domain
- Proficient in integrating, configuring and implementation of SailPoint product suite (IdentityIQ, Identity AI, CAM, etc)
- Past experience in migration of IAG capability from an existing to new solution
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale complex IAG programmes with little or no oversight
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, RACF, Exchange) a plus
- Experience of integrating with ServiceNow
- Experience of integrating with PAM solution (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Tychotic)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience of working within a global distributed programme and global teams
- Engage with key stakeholders to capture business and technical requirements for the core integration and controls
- Interpret technical and business objectives and challenges to articulate and propose solutions
- Present IIQ solution designs for relevant architecture and security approval forums
- Integrate SailPoint with core systems identified including ServiceNow, Active Directory, LDAP, PAM and other applications
- Deliver IAG processes including Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers (JML), Access Request, Segregation of Duties, RBAC
- Analyse data and on-board applications using read write connector
- Document high level and low level solution designs
- Support post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate BUA teams and partners.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.