Portfolio Management Support Analyst – Inside IR35 – 3 days per week in the office
Technology is rapidly changing, with customers wanting to interact more quickly and securely with their service providers. For bank Technology, the ability to deliver innovative technology, rapidly, continuously and safely, is at the heart of delivering the simpler, faster, better banking experience that our customers and colleagues expect.
Chief Technology Office (CTO) is global team of over 9,000 colleagues across 45+ markets. We are the technical foundation of the bank and manage the bank’s underlying hardware and systems supporting over 250,000 colleagues enabling 50+ million customers around the world. The team includes Infrastructure and Global Cloud Services & DevOps. Our infrastructure estate spans data centres, databases, middleware, external and internal Cloud and end user technologies and devices, to name a few. We also lead all the networks and help desks. We’re here to enable colleagues and customers to bank and operate in a stable, safe and secure way.We also need to be cognizant of the impact of all these changes on DBS and the bank, ensuring that the right level of governance, controls and reporting is in place and managed appropriately.
The primary goal of Sr.Portfolio Support Analyst is to support the Global Head of CTO PPM in ensuring the effective delivery of CTO ‘Change the Bank’ (CtB) Portfolios.
The Sr. Portfolio Support Analyst does not own any governed programmes or projects, but will be responsible for driving the quality of project data, improving delivery of CTO CtB initatives through the project delivery cycle, tracking delivery and driving improvements to achieve best practice across all aspects of the CTO project life cycle.
- Support the delivery of complex and global change portfolio for CTO governed programmes and projects by working with stakeholders to drive the delivery of accurate and timely plan / forecast project data for CTO infrastructure and resources
- Support CTO CtB portfolio operational and system administration requirements (e,g Clairty and GPDM data management and reporting), acting as the ‘single point of contact’ for Portfolio / Programme MI and analysis across CTO CtB
- Ensure the CTO Portfolio Leads and Programme Managers are following defined Clarity and BTF processes, using standard tooling and project management best practice
- Develop and drive ways to effectively engage key stakeholders on a major change initiative to ensure all plan / forecast data is captured, documented and maintained in corporate tools e.g Clarity, GPDM etc
- Ensure Portfolio major Risks, Issues and Dependecies data is captured, documented and maintained.
- Preparing portfolio update reports, quality procedures, audits, status reports where required
- Seek to influence within and outside of the team and successfully encourage teams to work together
- Able to work to challenging timescales and deliver at pace and able to manage expectations of key stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills and can articulate complex project planning challenges to help drive portfolio / programmes teams towards solutions
- Have a good understanding of Portfolio / Project Management frameworks, methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Good understanding of Portfolio / Project Management frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- Pro-active problem solving
- Excellent communicator
- Business analysis experience
- Experience of continuous improvement
- An understanding of CA Clarity & Open Workbench
- Good grasp of SharePoint site design and administration
- Good grasp of JIRA and Confluence site design and administration
Office Location: London or Sheffield