People SI Supplier Service Level Manager – Outside IR35
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the People Platform Manager, the role is accountable for delivering world class IT Service Management for all the Global HR solutions implemented throughout the organisation, specifically by ensuring that the contracted service providers are managed effectively.
Is fully committed to the value of the HR systems, understanding how they support the business in day to day operations and the fundamental value of effective service excellence.
The role will be Accountable for:
- Delivery of the agreed service levels to the business, this will be achieved via close monitoring of the Service Desk tool (Service Now) and service management report.
- Actively Collecting feedback from internal Service teams, Project teams as well as the wider business community in order to drive continuous service improvements
- Supporting vendor manager to ensure timely completion of SOW’s or Changes to existing contracts
- Ensure supplier(s) deliver high quality service management meetings and facilitate strategic reviews with
- Driving the Supplier to deliver on Problem Management and to report on initiatives resulting
- Driving the Supplier on any areas in which they need to improve, agree action plans and objectives and to ensure that progress is made.
- Developing and Maintaining a good working relationship with the Supplier organisation always ensuring the ability to deliver the right outcomes
As a member of the Global Technology group must be able to effectively communicate with senior members of the Supplier organisation, the Business community as well as the IT organisation.
- To ensure that the Supplier delivers all services contracted to the agreed service levels
- To hold the supplier to account where service levels are not attained and ensure that the supplier follows the normal best practices around service improvements
- Working with the vendor manager to ensure that the organisation identifies and receives any service credits due
- Facilitate along with the supplier an annual (or at agreed frequency) strategic review with the objective to allow senior manager and Supplier to examine the performance and relationship and to look at opportunities to develop the service in order to better benefit the company
- To describe additional services required and to develop appropriate change control documents working with the vendor manager
- Drive any RFI,RFP and vendor selection processes with support from the assigned vendor manager
- Work with projects to ensure that they deliver products that can be supported within existing contracts or SOWs and where they cannot develop relevant changes or potentially new contracts
- Support service transition activities as required (will not always be the case)
- Have a good understanding of projected costs and potentially understand where cost savings could be found
- Ensure that relevant compliance measures are built into and adhered to in order that the company is able to meet regulatory obligations related to the management of the HR systems, this should include a good understanding of regulations such as GDPR
- Experience: 6 Years+ IT Service / Supplier Management experience with recent experience in a large international organisation dealing with Global scale suppliers
- Strategic: Demonstrable experience of driving value from effective supplier working relationships
- Some experience of corporate IT Application systems including cloud and SaaS services
- Some experience with managing multiple major service providers across an integrated environment
- Ability to engage, build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders.
- Possesses good communication skills, with the ability to engage audiences at all levels..
- Excellent level of understanding around performance management concepts, benchmarking and metrics.
- An understanding of IT General Controls and other regulations specifically GDPR or equivalents
- IT Service Management and Service Improvement
- IT Outsourcing
- IT Risks and Compliance
- Change Management
- Communication skills – both written and verbal covering a wide range of stakeholder groups from management level to operational level
- Highly Resilient
- Strong self motivation, ability to work independently when required
- Bias for action
- Facilitation skills
- Networking (across multiple functions, business units, external stakeholders)
- Ability to positively resolve conflicts
- Able to manage 3rd parties
- Relevant industry understanding / experience in Human Capital management
- Understanding of IT methodologies
- Ideally experience with Workday