Murex Developer – Inside IR35 – Hybrid
· Work in a global front office FX, Commodities trading platform with Murex. Provide support to the banks front office business.
· Responsible for development on the platform to support the business grow.
· Knowledge exchange with the Murex team in different regions.
Ideal candidate profile
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in verbal and written English.
· Strong knowledge in Java, XML, Unix/Solaris shell script and SQL script of Sybase system.
· Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proactive, self-motivated, open-minded and able to work flexibly for UK and American time zone support and take responsibility for all areas of work as required
· Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against multiple requests.
· Excellent analysis, design and development skills.
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
· Both a teamwork approach and self-sufficiency
· Ability to work flexibly Enthusiasm about working in a global team with different cultures
· Ability to travel and work out of town
· Able to cooperate well with different asset classes and internal parties
Ideal Experience (following skills/experiences would be an added advantage)
· Experience on Java/Murex development.
· Understanding product knowledge on FX/MM and FX derivatives.
· Working in a global team with different cultures
· Working in different locations around the globe
· Experience on Murex (in particular, v3.1) and one or more components: MxML Exchange, Datamart, Market Data, Simulation View