IOS Developer – Inside IR35
As part of a Global Private Bank you will develop new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices.
- Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Keen to collaborate with others, and you’ll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
- Hands on with Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thorough the global team
- Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code bases is vital.
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
- Regularly write unit tests
- Experience with OS X shell scripting and Xcode’s / Fastlane’s command-line tools
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
- Some experience with any server-side technology (e.g. ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development
- Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)