Senior Tester – Identity Access Management
The Senior Test role will perform and manage the testing for the Identity Management programme which is part of the overall Information Security Programme.
The role will also provide consultancy and expertise where required within the Information Security Programme.
The Lead will work with multiple colleagues, programme teams and SI’s and must be able to communicate effectively and with knowledge. The successful candidate must have a strong QA & Testing background and experience.
- Define Test Approach (Methodology, Phasing, Defect Management, Reporting)
- Define Test Plans including resource plan
- Agree Test Plan for each country and each programme
- Define Test Scenarios / Use Cases
- Write Test Scripts
- Define Test Data
- Execute Test Scripts for each phase – Platform/Solution, Countries, Programmes
- Raise Defects
- Lead Triage
- Manage Defect Resolution through liaison with project team and other programme teams
- Test Reporting
- Manage Test Environments
- Input to programme PCL Log – Risks, Issues etc.
- Providing input into test deliverables provided by the SI concerning testing governance and sign-off process, RACI charts, KPI’s, SLA’s and analytics & reporting
- Drive Information Security approval of solution for go live
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to the SI and programme teams
- Provide input into lessons learned, identify root causes & improvements to prevent recurrence of issues
- Deep practical understanding and knowledge of QA & Testing Processes and Procedures
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid methodologies
- Experience leading/managing test phases such as System/Product Testing, SIT, UAT, Regression
- Experience leading the testing in Identity Management (Okta)