IAM Business Analyst – Remote – Inside IR35 – 12 Month Contract
The IAM Technical Business Analyst role sits within the Identity Access Management Technology Product Management Team (TPM) and reports to the TPM Manager.
HSBC’s Identity & Access Management Cybersecurity function is the first line of defence, serves as the focal point in Cybersecurity for access related activities ensuring that HSBC’s electronic based assets are monitored, managed, accessed and protected effectively so that only those people with a legitimate business need can access or modify them, when they need to do so.
The TPM team are supporting a number of projects across IAM Technology and are seeking a technical Business analyst with strong IAM expertise in order to be able join the team. The candidate will:
- Produce detailed requirements, use cases, traceability matrixes, acceptance criteria and work with technical teams to ensure requirements are understood and met effectively.
- Manage the relationships between all IAM Technology Functions and the Business as part of the project
You will be required to support a number of projects across IAM technology by:
- Support projects across HSBC both in and outside of IAM by producing detailed requirements, estimations, use cases, tractability matrixes, acceptance criteria and work with technical teams to ensure requirements are understood and met effectively.
- Supporting the research of potential vendors and arranging demonstrations ensuring all feedback is documented
- Completing analysis of the vendor demonstrations and support the written proposal for selection
- Engaging GBGF, wider Cyber teams and gather detailed functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensuring all requirements are documented and prioritised
- Performing gap analysis against requirements and vendors and identify any issues/risks.
- Producing acceptance criteria and work with technical teams to ensure requirements are understood and met effectively.
- Acting as the link between technology and other IAM/Non IAM teams to provide a single and consistent service to all stakeholders.
- Continuously and proactively seek to enhance, streamline and automate processes where possible
- Supporting communications to stakeholders throughout the programme.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience:
- Ability to analyse data and produce detailed management MI (management information)
- Demonstrate experience in engaging wider stakeholders at all levels
- Engage stakeholders to gather IAM related use cases, and detailed requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Market research and vendor analysis
- Strong process mapping skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Technical understanding of infrastructure technologies
- IAM technology experience (IGA Products such as Sailpoint, PAM, Secrets Management etc)
- Ability to optimise processes and maximise efficiency
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Positive team player working as part of a large team
- Accountability for deliverables and proven track record of delivering on schedule
- Experience of working with global teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to changing technologies