Head of Data Products
The purpose of the role will be to lead the the data offerings and opportunities for all Data Products. The role will own and lead the strategy and roadmap for the Data Product and will manage stakeholder requirements. They will lead a team of product manages who will develop data products for the end to end delivery of data products including sourcing the required data, building the required data assets on Data platform and developing user capability.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work alongside the Data, Business Unit & Functional leaders and Technology leaders to develop the overall product data strategy.
- Own and clearly communicate the data product roadmap as well as deliver both internal and external facing Insight & Analytical solutions building capability on AWS, Snowflake and Tableau
- Lead the Product Manager team to deliver the full life-cycle for new data features and products: from requirements, through specifications, design and implementation, to final delivery.
- Work closely with key business and stakeholders to deliver new high-value data products which is trusted, understood & governed which adds commercial value to the business.
- Build new data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity
- Enable the pathway to enhance the data maturity of the data domain, which is complimentary to the wider data strategy and insights roadmap.
- Ensure the continual progression of the Belron Insights and Analytics capability matrix, ensuring we are enablers of insights aspiration and future proofing designs for enhanced capability such as machine learning, predictive analytics, and data monetisation.
- Communicate regular updates and new releases to all key stakeholders
- Leads the Global Data Product product team, delivering data products which add commercial value to Belron
- Builds Data assets that are appropriately governed and trusted by all data users and consumers.
- Advances the understanding and measurement of Data quality supporting data governance
- Drive the standardisation and use of data to enable ‘One version of the Truth’, whilst promoting and enabling Self service capability.
- Work with the stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and data innovation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years as a Data Product Owner
- Extensive knowledge in Modern data and analytics practices.
- Extensive knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Experience in Agile project execution. Able to manage and coordinate complex tasks and project schedules as well as develop and execute a rollout plan. Proven experience in leading and delivering end to end projects independently