Full Stack Developer
Our current technology stack is:
- Java Microservices based architecture using Spring boot on the backend
- Restful APIs and “API first” driven approach
- HTML5, Bootstrap and AngularJS on the front end
- Oracle for Backend
- Range of tools quite a few built in-house for dev, release, deployment, and automation
As a successful candidate he/she would be expected to perform the following duties with a high level of competence:
- Work with and lead other team members and liaise with nominated business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development.
- Hands-on coding and helping team members solve technical problems and provide technical SME knowledge and guidance.
- Forward thinking for devices, new technologies, and required accessibility.
- Guide developers in implementing best-of-breed technical solutions based on agreed technical design, adopting industry standard development patterns and methodologies (including continuous integration and automated unit and integration testing)
- Responsible for ensuring implemented solutions have sufficient and appropriate automated testing in advance of User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with and help to improve the deployment of components to all environments
- Lead from the front and demonstrate excellence in owning the end-to-end delivery of software from analysis through to release to production and support. We deliver each change to production before moving onto the next.
- All team members in our team releases code to production, raises production change requests, and also does production support.
- Participate in intra-day, weekend and overnight support based on rota or need basis
|The candidate should have demonstrable experience of Continuous Delivery software development methods, including TDD and automated testing (including non-functional testing), with the skillset and experience listed below:
MUST HAVE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
NON TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work within and lead teams
- A flexible approach to delivery responsibility