|Solution Architect – Inside IR35
A global banking client is looking for a senior solution architect to join the ESG team to accelerate a sustainable future for our planet. This sustainable future will be implemented via a comdination of international platform enhancements and innovative market solutions.
We are looking for a senior solution architect within full stack technical architecture and in cloud-based software development. With Strong experience in integration and security development and design. This candidate should be able to communicate effectively with both business and IT stakeholders and have strong experience in documenting and presenting architecture to different interlocutors.
- Lead and document the ESG impacts in the wholesale bank architecture.
- Lead IT solution functional and technical design for projects in the area of sustainability IT.
- Work in agile/DevOps Environments.
- Deliver solutions that are secure, scalable, cloud ready and containerised.
- Establish good design practices for: containerisation, cloud adaption, migration and microservices.
- Work closely with and help lead the engineering team and manage relationships with key stakeholders in business/IT/external parties.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions at different levels of technical understanding.
- 9+ years of IT experience in financial industry, including IT architecture and IT Development.
- 4+ years experiences in hands on software development of mission critical business applications
- 3 + years of proven industry experience working cloud-based solutions and SaaS applications
- Practitioner of agile methodologies
- Strong experience in designing cloud based technologies, API/Microservices, API Security and full stack design.
- Will have architecture experience of working on all layers. tiers of the project front end development through back end database design.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and ability to convert it into project development.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with the following tools and coding languages. Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git, MongoDB (or other NoSQL DB), JAVA and Nginx.
- Software design and/or development experience in Big Data ecosystems such as Spark, HIVE, Beam, Hortonworks.
- Security design, specifically for APIs/Web services, and data security 9in transit and at rest)
- Understanding of sustainability requirement is a plus.