ESG Programme Manager – Inside IR35
Our clients technology teams work closely with within the banks global Wholesale businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely, and our staff to support them efficiently.
We are currently recruiting for an Agile Business Analyst to join the Sustainability team in the bank. The role will support the implementation of the Wholesale Sustainability strategy globally by executing and implementing the associated change activities and game changing platforms.
This role will face off to Wholesale business and be accountable for partnering with the product owner(s) to deliver the relevant journeys, use cases and data analysis based on the prioritization.
Furthermore, this role will also contribute and participate in the driving of the continued adoption and maturation of BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and agile principles within the team.
- Monitor and manage the implementation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Coordinate tools for measurement and monitoring both internally and for the portfolio; monitor compliance with Bank related policies
- Develop best practice systems to scale implementation, including creating and maintaining a process to track progress of multiple initiatives from different data sources
- Serve as an internal consultant and subject matter expert to the Wholesale team and the bank more broadly
- Continuously monitor ESG developments, industry standards, and regulations that may affect the bank, suggesting adaptions as appropriate
- Support the investor relations team with ESG related LP queries Key Attributes:
- Experience of working in the ESG space o Attention to detail: completer finisher
- Strong analytical, organizational and execution skills
- Self-driven and strong project management skills
- Hardworking and used to working in a fast-moving environment
- Great communicator