Client Engagement Manager – Permanent role – Circa £100K OTE
The Impact Team is at the heart of delivering world-class digital transformation and Impactful change for our clients. We are looking for Client Engagement Manager to join the team and help us develop and maximise revenue opportunities with our leading major account, a global banking organisation.
- Foster and develop positive relationships with our customer and become a primary point of contact.
- Work with the sales and delivery teams to generate new business within the account.
- Articulate robust innovation strategies for financial services clients, leveraging a deep understanding of the financial and technology landscape, customer and market trends.
- Identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved.
- Experience of IT Consulting Services providing SoW, Fixed Price and staff augmentation solutions into the banking sector.
- Experience of Business Development and Account Management within a Global account.
- Possession of a customer orientation, experienced in client management, relationship building and relationship management.
- Experienced with delivering new organisational, and technological propositions within global Financial Services organisations.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with experience of being able to influence senior stakeholders and get things done within large and complex organisations.
- Knowledge of product development and design thinking methodologies.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.