Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager you will partner with clients undertaking major digital business or engineering transformation engagements and cross-functional, globally-distributed teams to lead the planning, estimation, and delivery of client projects and programmes.
- Be the main contact person for the customer and be in direct contact with project stakeholders, technical PM, Development, and Testing within the software development process
- Outline the requirements for concepts and prototypes by providing the details to the design team and validating them with key stakeholders & the development team
- Elicit and clarify requirements, manage the product backlog and work closely with the Product Owner/Product Manager on the customer side for roadmap and prioritization
- Identify business needs and high-level project scope
- Plan and refine the product backlog with a focus on delivering valuable increments, taking into account all three perspectives – user, business and technical
- Monitor and control project scope/alignment with business goals and roadmap
- A flexible and adaptable team leader to successfully deliver customer experience and engineering solutions
- Identify and realize business outcomes through the use of the most suitable and effective project management approach, methods, processes and tools for the engagement to ensure a high degree of delivery and solution quality.
- Plan, document and govern the optimal team structure (roles, people, expertise), processes and tools to ensure high quality cross-discipline/capability delivery, ongoing client satisfaction, and achievement of established goals leading to client business value.
- Support clients’ business objectives by delivering experience and engineering solutions, including experience management, ecommerce, customer data, cloud, and microservice platforms.
- Enact lasting changes to client ways of working by utilizing a consultative approach to leading client engagements that focuses on defining and measuring customer value delivered at each milestone
- Accountable for the project risk management process including managing the key risks, issues and dependencies across workstreams within a project or programme.
- Guide internal leaders and external senior stakeholders on programme delivery methods ceremonies and protocols to streamline and structure workflow to deliver timely results.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to achieve a high degree of collaboration and broader insights into managing work streams and outcomes.
- Capable of earning trust and influencing stakeholders without formal authority.
- Proficient with collaboration tools including Jira and Confluence and Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexible, collaborative and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously to maintain teamwork and optimal project flow.
- Experience managing and contributing to sales proposals by collaborating and negotiating with multi-disciplinary teams to shape a cohesive delivery approach, team shape and cost estimates to deliver competitive value driven proposals.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with Agile methods like Scrum and Kanban and hybrid systems.
- Track record of delivery with mixed methodologies where change and/or more traditional approach was needed – setting expectations and managing stakeholders using the most appropriate language and tools.
- Experience leading teams to implement digital solutions including (but not limited to) atomic and responsive design, experience management platforms, cloud platforms, DevOps, AI and Data Platforms.
- Positive, solution focused and able to build a strong bond with clients and teams
- Experience in writing, reviewing and finalizing statements of work
- Supreme level of organization
- Scrum, Product or SaFe Certification
- Conference speaking events/Blogs/thought leadership
- Experience consulting clients in the Consumer Products industry