IAM Database Technical Lead
- Technical consultancy on Database (Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Sybase, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server) environments specifically in relation to Identity and Access management practices and controls.
- Working collaboratively with various engineering teams across the organisation to effectively define strategic IAM architecture
- Build, support and provide ongoing maintenance for custom feeds into an internal compliance database.
- Strong knowledge of database management systems such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Expertise in SQL programming and data analysis
- Good understanding of database design and modelling, including normalization and optimization.
- Familiarity with database security and backup/recovery procedures.
- Experience with cloud based database solutions such as Amazon RDS, Azure SQL Database, Google Cloud SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with data warehousing, ETL and business intelligence solutions.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. to automate database tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and leadership skills