CXT Data Architect – Outside IR35
WHAT IS THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB?
We are looking for a meticulous and experienced Data Architect to join our talented team. Your main areas of responsibility as the Data Architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee our conceptual, logical and physical data models for the Customer Experience Transformation (CXT) programme. You will work alongside other CXT Data Architects and be accountable for the delivery, consultancy and assurance for all programme related Data Architecture.
You must be able to demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence and provide thought leadership to our Senior Leadership team.
You will be part of the CXT Technical Team and share ownership of all activities relating to data modelling, data migration, common data layer and interfaces.
- Lead, Design and Delivery of CXT Data Models working alongside business leaders, Architects and the Data team
- Interface with the Programme Data programme (DLD) and Enterprise Data Architecture teams in relation to data architecture matters
- Ensure the creation of a programme level CRM data model in line with data modelling principles, that aligns with the enterprise data model and enables advanced analytics and common ways of working globally
- Ensure common preferences and Compliance with data protection and privacy regulations with GDPR and CCPA data across the CRM and Marketing landscape
- Coordinate with business unit data owners and teams for data cleansing, improvement, deduplication, mapping and manual work pre/post go-live of technologies
- Work with our Systems Integrators to ensure data architecture and data migration activities and plans are robust and fit for purpose
- Participate in analysis and design tasks related to the development and implementation of solution data architecture
- Assist with the adoption of reference data architectures and reusable patterns to facilitate the development, governance and standardization of solution design, deployment and risk/compliance
- Proven track record in designing and implementing data architectures that support large-scale global technical projects or multiple small to mid-range technical projects.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and System Integration Data leads.
- Strong expertise in Data Analysis, defining and maintaining Data Models
- Experience with ER modelling and data modelling tools such as ErWin
- Analytical mind-set with experience managing disparate data sets
- Significant experience with data migration projects, tools and methodologies
- Experience of data cleansing, improvement, deduplication, mapping Best Practices
- Experience with master-ship and utilization matrices for the data within the Business’
- Experience with large enterprise-level Salesforce, Web and Call Centre implementations
- Understanding of data architecture, governance and regulatory areas such as GDPR/CCPA
- Comfortable communicating with business, technical and user communities
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
Experience working in Agile/Scrum And using tooling such as JIRA, Confluence environment