CROS Penetration Tester – Inside IR35
The Cybersecurity Pen Test Senior Consultant job is responsible for operating as part of a global/regional team within Cybersecurity to define and implement an industry leading Cybersecurity Service that supersedes our constantly changing information security threats. This role is accountable for direct management of a team and/or managing regional relationships.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organizational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
- Delivery of the penetration testing schedule
- Act as the key point of contact for selected penetration testing vendor and process the Statement of Work
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure the availability of test environments
- Communicating test results with the application team and cyber remediation utility team
- Provide metrics and track service of external service providers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Managing relationships with IT and business partners and vendors.
- Deliver to a schedule, prioritize conflicting tasks, and service occasional time-critical requests as required
- Support the penetration testing program globally across multiple business areas and regions/countries including vendor selection, scoping, planning, scheduling, conflict management, and stakeholder manager and reporting.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, status meetings, reviews, requirements and release planning, and other project related meetings.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, progress reporting, updates, milestones, metrics, financials, risks and issues.
- Produce timely and high-quality work.
- Organize and structure solutions to solve complex problems.
- Maintain data quality in the system of record for tracking pen test activities and outcomes
Certifications and Qualifications
- Typically educated to degree level, within IT security. Industry qualifications an advantage
- Proven proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Proficiency in developing and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A bachelor’s degree and current PMI certification (PMP) are required.
- Knowledge of Penetration Testing styles, types, constraints