Business Analyst – Inside IR35 –
- Extensive Private Banking and Business Analysis experience.
- Must be skilled in Jira/Confluence
- Experience working at HSBC before
- Experience working internationally
- Transactional banking program
- Candidates should have a track record in producing Target Operating Models, reviewing Business Processes and writing Business/ Functional requirement documents, Business Cases etc
- Experience using structured analysis methods and common analysis tools.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements and priorities.
- Able to work in a matrix management environment where you will have accountability to individual projects and the wider projects team.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Working with colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
- Performing in-depth analysis
- Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across all regions for various programmes of work
- Validating and prioritising requirements using research and customer insight to underpin the data input in to the Business Case
- Supporting the delivery production line (development, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring that deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
- Adhering to agreed sprint and release plans