Agile Business Analyst – Inside IR35 – 3 days in office per week
Our clients technology teams work closely with within the banks global Wholesale businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely, and our staff to support them efficiently.
We are currently recruiting for an Agile Business Analyst to join the Sustainability team in the bank. The role will support the implementation of the Wholesale Sustainability strategy globally by executing and implementing the associated change activities and game changing platforms.
This role will face off to Wholesale business and be accountable for partnering with the product owner(s) to deliver the relevant journeys, use cases and data analysis based on the prioritization.
Furthermore, this role will also contribute and participate in the driving of the continued adoption and maturation of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and agile principles within the team.
- Accountable for documenting as-is and to be-processes
- Accountable for documenting the associated epics and prioritized user stories following BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach
- Accountable for conducting and documenting data analysis and data modelling
- Able to make recommendations and practical decisions
- Able to act as a product owner proxy when relevant
- Continuous interactions with the different implementation teams to remove / clarify any user stories or journeys related blockers.
- Continuous adoption of Agile & DevOps principles
Minimum Qualification and skills required
- Proven experience (7 years+) working as an Agile Business Analyst across multi-disciplinary and multicultural diverse work environments (locations, pods, etc) supporting banking programs.
- Previous experience of using the BDD methodology and associated tooling (e.g, Cucumber, etc)
- Previous experience documenting processes and knowledge of associated business process tooling (e.g., CaseWise, Signavio, Visio, etc)
- Previous experience on data analysis and conceptual data modelling, and knowledge of associated data modelling tooling (e.g., Erwin, etc)
- “Can-do” attitude and problem solving mindset
- Practical experience of Agile & DevOps tooling, for example Jira or equivalent, Confluence or equivalent, Github, etc.
- Strong communication skills to help for negotiating, collaborating, presenting, facilitating, influencing, or stakeholder management
- Understanding of web platforms and associated technologies
Good to have skills
- Sustainable finance domain knowledge
- Feasibility assessment and business case development experience
- Design thinking experience or keen to move from theoretical to practical experience
- Understanding of constraints associated to cloud based platform
- Knowledge of the collaboration tools like Monday.com and Mural