The world needs stronger, simpler encryption. Our mission is for our transformational encryption technology to keep safe the data of our governments, enterprises and citizens.
Arqit supplies a unique quantum encryption Platform-as-a-Service which makes the communications links of any networked device secure against current and future forms of attack – even from a quantum computer. Arqit’s product, QuantumCloud™, enables any device to download a lightweight software agent of less than 200 lines of code, which can create encryption keys in partnership with any other device. The keys are computationally secure, one-time use and zero trust. QuantumCloud™ can create limitless volumes of keys in limitless group sizes and can regulate the secure entrance and exit of a device in a group. The addressable market for QuantumCloud™ is every connected device.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Arqit as we accelerate our development. We are looking to expand our Applied Innovation team We have a great team culture that gives you the opportunity to innovate, take ownership, and scale new heights in your career as the company grows.
- Work with the following: REST micro services architecture, Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis, DropWizard, Fluent and Angular
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate work responsibilities to junior staff
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems
- Develop and maintain various internal tools that manage the forecasting, customer service, and marketing workflows.
- Proven full stack engineering expertise in a production environment
- Expert programming skills in a JVM based tech
- Experience with Docker and cloud-based computing (AWS, Bluemix, Azure) are a plus.
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
- Deployed customer-facing software into a Production Environment
- Excellent communication and business skills.
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Comfortable with Enterprise Business applications and environments ideally Cybersecurity products.
- Able to demonstrate hands-on experience with Blockchain testing and developing with Bitcoin and/or Ethereum (both public and private networks). Experience of development using other DLT related technologies is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL database design and development.
- Must have an understanding of RESTful web services design and development.
- Must have excellent programming and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles in a Linux environment.
- Experience of Zero Knowledge Proofs would be useful to have
- Ability to work in the UK and gain UK security clearance are both