Azure Full-stack Developer – Inside IR35
- Design and build scalable and robust full stack, data-driven web applications in Azure
- Design and build high quality and user friendly webapps
- Partner closely with data engineers and analytics developers to deliver large-scale cybersecurity focused software systems while following Agile best practices.
- Partner and collaborate closely with the other parts of CS&A to jointly solve problems for customers and stakeholders.
- A strong background in software engineering with experience in Full stack development including UI/UX.
- Experience in building and maintaining complex cloud based applications in Azure
- Experience in PMP/Prince2, SCRUM, and Kanban program management methods
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative and actionable manner.
- Ability to orchestrate, manage and successfully implement major procedural and technological change within a complex, global organization.
- Demonstrated experience delivering applications in Azure using Azure Functions, Azure API Management, Azure Web apps, and related tools
- Proficient with CI/CD processes and best practices
- Experience building applications using RDBMS such as PostgreSQL/MySQL and NoSQL DBs such as Cassandra/HBase/Elasticsearch/etc.
- Intermediate to advanced abilities developing queries in SQL