London/ Remote PAYE Contract
Major Banking organisation is seeking Android Kotlin Engineer to develop features for their retail banking app.
Role is to conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards, maintainability, and performance
Optimize mobile applications for performance, usability, and reliability.
- Proficiency in programming languages, frameworks and architecture including Kotlin, Node.JS and MVVM.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs concept and integration.
- Familiar with Cloud technologies.
- Familiar with DevOps, Security and automation tool stacks including Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Postman, Appium, Selenium.
- Experience in Waterfall / Agile development practices and working in a DevOps culture
- Exposure in applying Agile development methodology in project development lifecycle and day-to-day work in a Scrum team.
- Technical design and problem solving skills, good communication, being able to take ownership and responsibility to work as an individual contributor.
- A product mindset: you care about customer outcomes and you want to make data-informed decisions
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is all about building things, creating new stuff, and disruptive technology that keeps us on the cutting edge of fintech
- Have knowledge of mobile security best practices
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks for mobile applications
- Experience with hybrid mobile app development using frameworks like React Native