Android Developer role – Inside IR35
· Experience working in large organisations preferably financial services
· Experience working in large development teams
· Native Android development – Java, Kotlin, Android Studio
· Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
· Agile Tooling – Jira, Confluence, Slack
· Application Monitoring – Splunk, AppDynamics
· CI/CD – tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus
· Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
Knowledge is desirable, but not essential in the following:
· Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven
· Node.JS, React
· Automated Testing tooling and methodologies
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will:
· Be an approachable and supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
· Be able to communicate effectively – spoken and written – to convey complex technical subject matter clearly, adapting to the audience.
· Have experience and enthusiasm for mentoring junior developers
- The base location of this role will be offices in Stourton, Leeds.
- Due to Covid-19 the role will initially be home working.