Agile Transformation Coach – Hybrid – Inside IR35
As a senior Agile Transformation coach, you will be responsible for driving and supporting the implementation of the banks Agile Ways of Operating, building agile maturity with leadership and teams, creating a continuous improvement culture, and coaching agile behaviours.
- Act as the SME for agile and agile-at-scale practices, supporting senior leadership drive the adoption of the banks Agile Ways of Operating.
- Support the establishment and refinement of VS and SVS events including PI Planning, Inspect and Adapt, Scrum of Scrums and Backlog refinement
- Support the adoption of Lean Portfolio Management practices; using Kanban to establish flow, Cost of Delay and work sequencing techniques and lean portfolio management events including portfolio reviews and sync
- Data driven assessment of agile maturity and delivery performance, helping to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Partnering with business and technology leaders to develop a strategy to improve ways of operating and mature agile practices
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of best practice across the VS and CIO pillar
- Be an active member of the agile communities of practice within Channels Transformation and WPB
- Strong sense of continuous improvement, ensuring learnings are shared across the CIO pillar
Knowledge and Experience
- 10 + years professional experience in a global Financial Services organization, preferably within a technology function
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of coaching scaled agile ways of operating transformations
- Proven track record coaching senior stakeholders in a scaled agile environment (ideally SPC certified)
- Consulting experience as an agile coach / transformation expert
- Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Experience in using Agile delivery tools and collaborative tools (E.g. JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint) and the banks Agile tooling (e.g. Rally, Clarity) will be added advantages.