Software Implementation Project Manager – Inside IR35 – London Based
A Global Bank are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join them on a long term contract basis in London.
The role requires in-depth Private Banking/ Wealth Management and Software implementation experience (Finantix) and ability to work in global and complex environment.
• Experience in Private Banking with experience of the Investment management lifecycle
• Knowledge and experience of implementation of Finantix.
• In-depth experience of defining and leading significant software implementation programs across lifecycle, including analysis, systems implementation, process change and controls and communications and training
• Experience of both working within and leading multiple complex projects and programmes while having accountability for managing deliverables and / or teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions
• Ability to learn/understand some technical implications of system design
• Willingness to challenge and improve existing processes
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present the key points to senior management Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio