A cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. Automating processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
Our client is seeking a Global SIEM Services Manager to join our SOC team.
Managing a global department of SIEM experts in various technologies, including legacy and advanced technologies.
Managing SIEM platforms for our clients in the company’s environment and on the clients’ premises, including:
- Continuous maintenance and responsibility of system health, and integrity.
- Taking care of infrastructure.
- Executing upgrades and security patches.
- Troubleshooting errors, outages and other issues.
- Installations, when required.
- Developing rules, correlations logic, dashboards and reports.
Managing customer service including replying to service requests, maintaining SLAs, tracking workplans and routine maintenance.
Follow up on department performance.
Developing service procedures and relevant documentation.
Managing globally dispersed department employees. Being a professional and managerial authority for your employees.