Digital Agency – Senior React/Front End Developer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior React Developer. Your primary focus will be on planning, architecting and building user interface components and implementing them following the best React and Redux practices. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are tested, robust and easy to maintain.
You will take ownership of requested features, plan and discuss possible solutions with the rest of the team, product managers and other stakeholders. That’s why collaborative problem solving, flexibility and positive thinking are important.
We’re looking for someone who can communicate highly technical ideas to both technical and non-technical colleagues. In addition to this, we’re looking for someone open-minded, full of positive energy with a “can-do” approach.
What we want to see – proven abilities in:
- Taking ownership of the codebase and new features
- Being the technical lead on projects with non-technical stakeholders
- Researching, designing and building complex functionalities
- Writing and implementing efficient and high-quality code
- Pro-active and independent thinking while looking for the right solution
- Balancing tight deadlines and maintaining code quality
- Bringing positive energy and “can-do” approach
- Coaching other developers
- Thorough understanding of and strong experience in use of React and its core principles
- Great understanding of Redux and data design patterns in Redux
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git Advantageous:
- Experience of managing people, teams and business change
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Rollup, NPM, etc.
- Strong experience with TDD, Jest, react testing library and Cypress
- Experience with Storybook
- Experience of deploying CI/CD pipelines with automation
- Experience of using Docker
In return, we’ll give you:
- A relaxed and focused working environment
- Up to date kit to work on,
- BUPA private health and dental,
- An employer’s pension contribution,
- Season ticket loan,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Career progression and the time and budget to learn new stuff