Leading Retail Bank are seeking an experienced Manual exploratory Tester with a strong background in Mobile banking.
Candidates should possess strong experience in:
- Manual test experience across the multitude of Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Based on business and technical requirements the ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation
- Solid and demonstrable experience in lean software delivery and the principles of BDD, TDD and ATDD
- Extensive mobile automation experience, testing mobile and web application software
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and execute the manual test cases accurately and within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Create manual test cases for the effective delivery of agreed software functionality.
- Drive, and build test strategies that are robust, reusable, and scalable
- Have strong experience conducting system, integration and acceptance testing, writing test scripts, delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies
- Be responsible for creating detailed test artefacts such as test plans, test specifications, automated tests, defect tickets, and reports
- Work with both your team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest Mobile test technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely, and efficiently for millions of customers
- Collaborate with architects to ensure solutions adhere to their principles and direction
This role sits within IR35