Full Stack AEM Developer – immediate start
We are currently working for a leading Private Bank compiling the business case for the Redesign of a Digital Content Management System that will sit across their entire organisation. As part of this exercise we are seeking a AEM Developer for an 6.1 – 6.5 upgrade.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- 4+ years of commercial-grade AEM development experience.
- Experience developing AEM 6.4 applications.
- Well versed in AEM best practices, building out solutions that are maintainable and scalable.
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others.
- Experience migrating legacy AEM components to AEM 6.5.
- Experience with sass, gulp/webpack and npm.
- Knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related work experience.
This role is an initial assignment on a long term programme of work and sits inside IR35.