Cloud Project Manager
Currently seeking a Cloud Project Manager is an AWS and GCP specialist who will play a key role in leading and managing our cloud migration projects. You will have a proven track record of managing complex technical implementations involving changes to live services. Experience doing similar size and scale cloud migrations would be ideal. You’ll be from a strong technical or project management background, and the ideal candidate would have excellent skills across both disciplines.
The responsibilities are:
- Driving cloud adoption and leading the way in first direct’s cloud journey.
- Providing impact assessments where requested for changes related to platform, networking or pipelines.
- Supporting the non-functional testing of new or amended services, working to complete service acceptance signoffs.
- Working closely with the central Platform teams to ensure governance, project delivery and Architecture requirements are met.
- Supporting continuous improvement processes and contribute to engineering best practice working with other Senior Engineers, Technical Leads, Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Encouraging a DevOps culture across the first direct organisation.
- This role is initially to run for 6 months but is expected to continue into 2022 and will sit inside IR35.