|We are currently working with a leading retail bank who are undertaking a program of development to enhace their mobile banking applications. We are currently seeking Android Developers ideally with Banking or FS experience along with:
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android Apps
- Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests; must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiarity with security concepts and integration such as https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- You should be comfortable with pair programming.
- Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence
These roles sit inside IR35